Moving to Barcelona
International removals to Barcelona
In Mudinmar, we have been carrying out international moving services for more than 30 years. We are a pioneer moving company in the international moving sector in Spain. With delegations in Madrid and Valencia, we accommodate the storage and storage of goods in our warehouses during your move. In addition to our warehouses in two of the main cities of Spain, we have a fleet of vehicles adapted to cover all transport needs: From the transport of a conventional move to another type of transport of more specific goods such as the transport of works of art, transport of pianos, transport of vehicles …
We offer moving services to Barcelona from anywhere in the world! We take care of your move to Barcelona from Africa, Asia, Latin America (Mexico, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Lima, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Brazil …), Europe (Germany, France, Holland, Italy , Switzerland, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Greece …) and North America (Canada, United States, Alaska …). You can call +34 963 974 383 to see if we offer international moving services in your home country.
Moving service to Barcelona
In Mudinmar we carry out moving services to Barcelona. If you want to move to Barcelona, we take care of all the procedures related to moving and moving:
- Preparation of free moving budget to Barcelona with information on the price of the move.
- Packaging of your belongings, furniture and all kinds of objects that you want to take with you in your international move to Barcelona.
- Transportation of furniture and equipment to your next place of residence in Barcelona.
- We carry out the unpacking and assembly of furniture in the chosen moving destination.
- We deal with the management of customs procedures and other documents necessary for moving to Barcelona.
- Advice by our agents on issues related to moving.
- Storage service in our warehouses in Madrid and Valencia.
Budget for moving to Barcelona
The first step to start your move to Barcelona is to request the budget for your international move. By completing our form with your moving information (addresses, moving volume, name, telephone number and contact email …) we can send you your free and personalized moving quote to Barcelona. After the preparation of the budget, our commercial agents will contact you to facilitate the budget without obligation and give you all the information related to the moving service to Barcelona (transfer, price of the move, transport route …).
It is important to keep in mind that the price of a move to Barcelona will depend on several factors and variable costs such as delivery and collection addresses, the geopolitical situation of the country from which the move to Barcelona is ordered or the circumstances of the transfer. In any case, our agents work every day to offer the best moving service to Barcelona and taking into account your needs to ensure that your international move to Barcelona is a success.
Associated moving services to Barcelona
In Mudinmar we offer complementary services of international removals, to cover all the needs you may have during your move to Barcelona.
Relocation services: We look for your home, we guide you in your new city and we deal with immigration and taxation procedures when you move to Barcelona.
International vehicle transport: We transport your vehicle to your next place of residence in Barcelona . We perform export services to Barcelona and import vehicles to Spain.
International pet transport: We take your pet to Barcelona so you can be together in your new home.
Transport of works of art: We offer logistic services for the transport of your works of art to Barcelona.
Car transport to Barcelona
In Mudinmar we take care of the international transport of vehicles from your country of origin to Barcelona. We have assistance cranes equipped with a ramp for loading and unloading, and an adequate transport fleet to transfer your vehicle (car or motorcycle) on your international move to Barcelona.
In addition, we provide both import and export service of vehicles to Barcelona, being able to import cars and motorcycles from Spain and export all kinds of vehicles to your next destination.
We also manage procedures related to the transport of vehicles: Registration of the vehicle, customs clearance, payment of taxes and fees, compilation of the necessary documentation, etc.
Pet transport to Barcelona
Do not leave behind that furry member of your family so special in your home country during your next move to Barcelona, thanks to the international pet transport service provided by our division specialized in relocation and immigration services, you can always take your pet with you.
We move your pet to Barcelona so you don’t have to leave it and ensure that it stays with you in your next home. We take care of the collection of documents necessary for the transfer, verification of vaccines in order, collection of the pet, accompaniment during the shipment and reception of the same once it has reached its destination in Barcelona.
Weather in Barcelona
The climate of Barcelona, a Mediterranean climate is characterized by a humid climate. Temperatures are warm in summer and mild in winter. The average temperature of the city varies around 16º C.
The coldest months are January and February, the warmest May, June and July. The maximum rainfall is concentrated in the late summer and early fall, caused by the phenomenon of cold drop, which can leave some 100 liters per square meter in a few hours.
Attractions in Barcelona
- La Sagrada Familia: The most important work of Antonio Gaudi and is the most visited city.
- Guell Park: Built between 1900 and 1914 by Gaudí.Casa Batllo: Gaudi’s masterpiece, built between 1904 and 1906.
- Casa Mila: also known as La Pedrera, created by Gaudí between 1906 and 1912.
- Pedralbes Monastery: listed as one of the best examples of Catalan Gothic style.
- Barcelona Cathedral: A good example of Catalan Gothic architecture of the fourteenth century.Güell Palace: It was built between 1885 and 1890.
- Palau de la Música Catalana: most representative of Catalan Modernism Monument.
- Boqueria market: It is the most famous market in Barcelona.
- Santa Maria del Mar: Built between 1329 and 1383.
- Tibidabo: one of the best spots to enjoy the views of the city of Barcelona.
- Barcelona Zoo: Well known for being the place where the albino gorilla Snowflake lived.
- The Aquarium: One of the most important in the world, with many fish and sea creatures.
- El Mirador de Colón: 60 meters high and located near the port of Barcelona.
Popular / parties acts
- Fiesta de Sant Jordi: Patron Saint of the city, held on April 23,the tradition usually dictates that give men should give women a rose and a get a book in exchange.
- Feast of St. Joan: Celebrated on 23 and 24 June, when beaches host fireworks, parties and bonfires.
- Feast of the Assumption: It is celebrated on August 15.
- National Party in Catalonia celebrated on September 11 and in which various official and political ceremonies are held.
- Fiesta de la Merced: Patron Saint of the city of Barcelona, where people dance “Sardana”.
- Hispanic Heritage Festival and Festival del Pilar: It is celebrated on October 12.
- San Esteban Festival: Held on December 26.
Directions and inland transport
If you prefer to reach Barcelona by plane, one of the airlines with which we travel are: Iberia, Air Europa, Ryanair, Vueling, Air Berlin, Air France, Alitalia, British Airways and KLM.
Once one lands in Barcelona, the subway is the most recommended options we have to move around the city, because it has 9 lines and 160 km long, making it the most recommended to visit the city. Another option would be to use the bus, because it has more than 100 lines that run 24 hours a day and an average frequency of 10 minutes.
It is not recommended to use the car or taxi as population density and size of the city makes it very difficult to move on these two means of transport.
Mudinmar additional Services in a move to Barcelona
Mudinmar offers the following services to make your move to Barcelona or from Barcelona to the rest of the Peninsula, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands or to any international destination:
- International Moving to any destination.
- Furniture logistics and deliveries to private customers.
- Office relocations and employees.
- Relocation services for employees.
- Customs services.
- External elevators or cranes lift.