Mudinmar Mobility Legal advice
Legal Advice and Conditions of use of the website
1. Legal Advice
The owner of this website is Mudinmar Mobility, S.L. under the trade name Mudinmar, with CIF B46438917 and registered office at Calle 1, nave 2 Pol. Ind. Picassent 46220 Picassent (Valencia) SPAIN, and address for notifications at the same address.
The access and use of the Mudinmar website is free – with the exception of those particular services that, where appropriate, are established onerously – and is governed by the present conditions of use of the website and, where appropriate, regarding the particular services, also of the acceptance of their respective Contracts of Particular Conditions. This legal information is completed with the Mudinmar Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
For any question or contact with Mudinmar, users can communicate through the following telephone number +34 963 974 383 and electronic contact address [email protected].
2. General conditions of use of the website
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the website www.mudinmar.com/en/ (hereinafter the present site or the website), whose exploitation and through which it provides services of the society of the information, the entity Mudinmar Mobility, SL (hereinafter Mudinmar) with CIF B946438917 and registered office at Calle 1, nave 2 Pol. Ind. Picassent 46220 Picassent (Valencia) SPAIN, and address for notifications at the same address, telephone +34 963 974 383 and email address [email protected]
Within the expression “site or website” the data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included therein are included, but not limited to, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
Access to the site implies that the visiting user acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to ensure adequate enjoyment of the general, private and content services found therein and that Mudinmar makes available to the user.
The visiting user is aware that access and use of the services and contents of the site is done under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
User status is acquired by accessing the website. The user will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes and / or by reason of their legal relationship that binds Mudinmar to the exclusion of any form of subsequent use thereof for profit or report of any benefit, direct or indirect.
Mudinmar informs the user of these general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by the user simply by accessing the website and / or viewing the contents or use of the services contained on the website. If these general conditions were replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions or, where appropriate, the particular ones, will be understood as accepted in an identical manner to that set forth. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions -and the particular ones of the services that he uses- on a regular basis to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user access them every time intends to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or, the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for website users and that said entity determines, the user must refrain from accessing the website or if necessary abandon it.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, especially, the website, being aware that the Internet is not completely secure.
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered by Mudinmar or other third party providers under the conditions determined in each case.
Mudinmar may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as its conditions of use and access to the content offered and services provided. In each case, Mudinmar, when appropriate, will warn of such changes in the corresponding general or particular conditions of use, as well as in other texts or notices on the website.
The cost of telephone access or other type of expense for the connection to access to the website will be borne exclusively by the user.
The user can:
- Access for free and without prior authorization to the contents and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical conditions, particular or the need for prior registration regarding specific services and content as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of said services.
- Use the services and contents available for exclusively private use.
- The user may download a single copy of the website for off-line viewing for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Make correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
In no case may the user:
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for the commission of illegal actions or contrary to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, for purposes that are harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent, in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Mudinmar or third parties.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising or own or third-party information without prior written authorization from Mudinmar.
- Enter information on the website or use the services existing in it for the purpose of undermining – directly or indirectly – against the rights – and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms – of other users of the website or of Mudinmar; that incite or promote the performance of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or beliefs; or pornographic, obscene, violent or that threaten the law, morals or good customs. For these purposes, information shall be understood as delimiting but not limiting: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, and others.
- Use the services and contents offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and / or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of users
- Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by Mudinmar or by other third parties through the website.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and / or services of the website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Mudinmar or its legitimate owners that may contain the content hosted on the website, or the symbols that Mudinmar or the legitimate third-party rights holders incorporate into their creations object of intellectual property or industrial existing on this website.
- Include in websites of your responsibility or property “metatags” corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Mudinmar.
- Reproduce all or part of this website on a different website; may not make framed the present site or the websites accessible through it that hide or modify – with a delimiting but not limiting nature – contents, advertising spaces and brands of Mudinmar or third parties, regardless of whether or not they involve acts of competition unfair or confusing.
- Create frames within a website of your responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and / or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of Mudinmar.
- Include in a website of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of your website, in which brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of your property are included and through which you show the main website or the accessible pages of this website.
- Use the brand, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Perform any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of Mudinmar or the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a service and / or existing content on the website.
Mudinmar reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the site, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website .
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and / or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when not all guarantees of correct use of the site are given by them according to the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- Finalize the provision of a service or supply of a content, without the right to compensation, when its use by users becomes illegal or contrary to what is established in the conditions that regulate it, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for website users.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that is convenient for the protection of the rights of Mudinmar as of third parties that provide their services or content through the site, whenever appropriate.
- Demand compensation that could be derived from the improper or illegal use of all or part of the services and contents provided through the site.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified as well as their type and function:
The Mudinmar website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of web page navigation. According to the previous typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/.
Through web analytics, you do not obtain information about your personal data guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of people who surf the web. The information obtained is related to the number of users accessing the website, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
The cookies we use do not collect personal data from our users (names, surnames, address, bank details or any other).
You can configure your browser to accept, or not, the cookies we send or for the browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie. Google has also developed a browser add-on that disables the sending of data to the Google Analytics tool and can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
About the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Mudinmar, in order to comply with the aforementioned regulations, displays information about its Cookies Policy at the top of any portal page with each login.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page, but when accessing any other page of the portal, the notice will be shown again at the top of it.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the MUDINMAR Cookies Policy and modify your browsing settings. But this will not prevent the warning about cookies from being displayed when accessing new portal pages.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Mudinmar or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the different operation, the ‘Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=†ie-10 ″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
MUDINMAR is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connecting to the communications network through which this website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- Due to the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as the availability and continuity of the operation of the site or the services and / or contents therein, when this is due (i) either to interruption of the service due to technical maintenance of the web, (ii) either to a cause beyond the control of MUDINMAR, whether directly or indirectly from it.
- MUDINMAR assumes no responsibility for the services and contents, or for the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, which are offered by third-party service providers, especially regarding the service providers of the company of information. The service providers of the information society shall be understood as those natural or legal persons that provide the following services to the public: (i) transmission by a data communication network provided by the service recipient (ii) access services to the cited network (iii) Data storage or hosting services (iv) provision of content or information (v) temporary copy service of the data requested by users (vi) provision of links to content or search tools.
- MUDINMAR, at no time, assumes responsibility for the damages or losses that may be caused by information, content, products and services – with a delimiting but not limiting nature – provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside MUDINMAR – including service providers of the information society – through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- The processing and subsequent use of personal data made by third parties outside MUDINMAR, as well as the relevance of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the site and its services and / or contents.
- MUDINMAR, will not be responsible for delays or failures that may occur in the access and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. “Case of force majeure” shall mean all those causes that have not been anticipated, or that are still foreseen, are unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations. Among them, but not limited to, strikes, both from their own workers and from outside workers, insurrections or revolts, as well as rules dictated by any civil or military authority, natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other force majeure situation.
- The user of the site will respond personally for damages of any nature caused to MUDINMAR directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations arising from these general conditions or other rules governing the use of the site.
The user knows that the contents and services offered through the site – including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code thereof, without this enumeration have a limiting nature – they are protected by intellectual and industrial property laws. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to MUDINMAR and / or third parties.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of MUDINMAR or, where appropriate, of third parties, and are protected by current industrial property laws.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site will not imply in any case the transfer, resignation or transmission, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by MUDINMAR and / or its legitimate third parties headlines.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of the services and content existing on the site that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in these general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that MUDINMAR Please establish to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
No section of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any recovery and storage system of information) through any support currently known or invented in the future, without the consent of MUDINMAR. The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from MUDINMAR and / or legitimate third parties and the acceptance of the corresponding license, where appropriate, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or what is determined in the particular conditions that MUDINMAR has to establish to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
If the guilty or negligent act or omission directly or indirectly imputable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of MUDINMAR or of third parties -existing or not benefit for it- originates damages, losses, obligations to MUDINMAR solidarity, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or arising from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, MUDINMAR will have the right to address the user by all means legal at your fingertips and claim any compensatory amounts, including- by way of example and not limitation- moral damages and image, emerging damage and loss of profits, advertising costs or any other nature that could result for its repair, amounts of penalties or convictions , late payment interest, the cost of financing all l The amounts in which MUDINMAR could be harmed, the judicial costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which MUDINMAR could be sued for the aforementioned causes, for the damages caused by reason of its action or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that correspond by law.
The access, content and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. MUDINMAR, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and / or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in this regard in these General Conditions or, where appropriate, Particular Conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for website users. [/ su_spoiler] [/ su_accordion]
These general conditions contain all the conditions agreed by the parties in relation to the object of the same and any declarations, commitments or promises, verbal, written or implied, prior to these conditions in relation to the object thereof shall be considered as non-existent.
The fact that MUDINMAR does not require at any given time the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website , can not be interpreted by the user as the resignation to demand further compliance.
In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, is voidable or void, in whole or in part, this nullity or voidability will not affect to the validity of other clauses thereof, which will remain with full effectiveness and validity, unless the party claiming its nullity or voidability proves that without the clause that is void or voidable, the purposes pursued by these Conditions cannot be fulfilled.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, submit for the resolution of how many disputes may be referred to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia – capital.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the LOPD Development Regulation (hereinafter RDLOPD) Mudinmar Mobilty, SL (hereinafter MUDINMAR) wishes to inform the website user of the policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of those who voluntarily communicate via email with MUDINMAR, complete data collection forms or use Any other service present on the website that involves the communication of your personal data to MUDINMAR.
Likewise, the user is informed that these conditions will be of subsidiary application of those others that on the same subject are established with a special character and are communicated to the user without limitation through the data request forms, regulatory bases of the competitions announced on the website and / or conditions of the particular services, or any sections of the website, with the present policies being complementary to the previous ones in that which is not contradicted.
The user is informed that any processing of personal data will be within the scope of the legislation in force in Spain regarding data protection, established by the LOPD and its complementary and development regulations.
For this purpose, personal data will be understood as any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons – including the data of the email and / or the IP address in the case in which they identify unambiguously those interested – and by user, any person Identified or identifiable physical that communicates your personal data to MUDINMAR by email, filling in forms for data collection, participation in competitions as well as the use of any service present on the website that involves the communication of your personal data to MUDINMAR and / or any other form of data communication to said entity.
MUDINMAR informs the user of the website of the existence of various treatments and personal data files whose head is MUDINMAR with registered office in Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, where personal data that the user communicates to and collects and stores MUDINMAR.
The user who accesses the MUDINMAR website is not obliged to provide personal information for the use of the site, therefore, any communication of data for this purpose will be because the user has voluntarily decided on a personalized navigation or use of the services. Therefore, the sending of an email to MUDINMAR as well as the communication by the user to MUDINMAR of any other personal data through any means entails or implies the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the treatment of your personal data by MUDINMAR.
However, MUDINMAR also has – in particular and without limitation – forms for requesting personal data and / or other systems to obtain information for users to access particular web services such as:
- In the event that contests, events and / or promotions are held, the regulatory bases and registration forms may be published in order for users to download the documentation and send it to the entity as provided in each case.
- Finally, in the case where the user activates the option of being a follower of MUDINMAR in the different social networks in which MUDINMAR has an Official Website, their data will be treated in order to manage said space in the social networks and make them a participant in the different activities that are carried out in them.
- Any other forms and / or services that, where appropriate, require the collection and processing of user data through the website.
Personal information will only be used for limited purposes, such as those set forth above and / or without limitation, those that may be unequivocally informed prior to the collection and processing of the data of the interested party. In this sense, the user is informed that the information that – in relation to the processing of personal data – is published by MUDINMAR prior to the collection of the data, will be of preferential application to what is established in these policies.
Finally, MUDINMAR shows that it generally does not request specially protected data from the user, meaning that according to articles 7 and 8 of the LOPD, data related to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal records, physical or mental health or sexual orientation. In the event that the processing of any of the aforementioned personal data is required and necessary, MUDINMAR will request the express consent of the user to collect and use that information by informing previously, unequivocally and expressly of the purpose of the collection and processing of said information.
MUDINMAR only plans to carry out assignments or communications of data that by reason of article 11.2.c. of the LOPD must perform to meet its obligations with the Public Administrations in the cases that are required in accordance with the legislation in force in each matter at any time and in its case also, to other organs such as State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges, Fiscal Ministry, Courts, Court of Auditors or Ombudsman.
Likewise, MUDINMAR informs the user that any other transfer of data that must be made, will be brought to their attention when the LOPD so provides, informing them in a precise and unequivocal express way of the recipients of the information, of the purpose to which the data, and the nature of the data transferred, or where appropriate when the LOPD establishes it, previously the unequivocal, specific and informed consent will be requested from the user.
Finally, it is made known to the user that in the use of certain applications and services, such as those related to social networks, it will be the user himself who decides the transfers of his personal data that will be made to third parties, in accordance with those parts of the service whose use allows you to voluntarily share information with other users of the website www.mudinmar.com/en/, all without prejudice to MUDINMAR will describe in detail in the privacy policies of its Official Pages what information is shared, with whom and will provide all the information that under the LOPD and its development regulations is necessary.
MUDINMAR warns the user that this entity is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality, security and treatment of the data in accordance with this policy, regarding the personal data collected from the user through this website, not having any type of responsibility regarding the treatments and subsequent uses of the personal data that could be made by third-party service providers of the information society that could access such data due to the provision of their services or exercise of their activity.
Third-party service providers of the information society shall be understood – without limitation – those natural or legal persons that provide the following services: (i) Transmission by a data communication network provided by the recipients of the service. (ii) Access services to said network. (iii) Storage services or data hosting. (iv) Provision of content or information. (v) Social network service providers.
Likewise, MUDINMAR is not responsible for the data processing carried out by third parties that establish hyperlinks with MUDINMAR or for those responsible to whom through MUDINMAR hyperlinks it refers to the users of its website.
In this sense, MUDINMAR informs the user that the possibility of following and becoming a follower of MUDINMAR is made available in the different social networks mentioned as well as in any other that is indicated through the MUDINMAR website. For this, MUDINMAR has provided on the website www.mudinmar.com/en/ the possibility that the user dials on the social network icon and directly access the official page created by MUDINMAR by becoming a follower of it. MUDINMAR is responsible for the administration of these pages as long as they are official pages and therefore have been created by MUDINMAR. MUDINMAR is not responsible for the unofficial pages that third-party users create on social networks. Therefore, the user is recommended to activate the option “Follow” through the website www.mudinmar.com/en/.
MUDINMAR will treat the data of users who become followers of any of the official MUDINMAR pages in order to correctly administer the website, know their opinions and / or comments as well as inform and make them participate in the different competitions, promotions and / or events carried out by MUDINMAR. In this regard, the user is reminded that MUDINMAR may remove from the official site any information that goes against the rules established in the general conditions of use of the social network as well as against the provisions of Section 5 of this Policy . In the same way, social networks will be able to eliminate those contents that, either ex officio or by complaint of another user, go against the mentioned norms.
In any case, the user may cease to be a follower of the official website of the social network by following the steps indicated in the conditions of use of the particular social network and without MUDINMAR being able to intervene in said process. However, MUDINMAR reserves the right to create, edit, modify and / or delete the official page without prior notification to the user.
To make any query regarding the treatment of data that is made of the followers in social networks of official MUDINMAR pages, the user can contact MUDINMAR at the address shown below [email protected] without prejudice to Consult the privacy policies that MUDINMAR establishes for each of its Official Pages.
MUDINMAR warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must always take into account that, if he uses email , you can only include personal data corresponding to your own identity and that are adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. For these purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any damage, direct and / or indirect, that causes third parties or MUDINMAR for the use of another person’s personal data, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or impertinent. Likewise, the user who communicates the personal data of a third party, will respond to the third party with the obligation of information established in article 5.4 of the LOPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and / or the consequences of Not having informed him.
If the user is under fourteen (14) years of age or incapacitated, MUDINMAR warns of the need to have the consent of their guardian parents or legal representatives for the communication of their personal data to MUDINMAR, so MUDINMAR requests that you refrain from use the email service and do not register for any service or contest of MUDINMAR if you do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives, not being otherwise MUDINMAR responsible for the actions of the minor or incapable.
The user is the only source of information on their personal data, so MUDINMAR asks that, in order to keep their data updated and updated at all times in accordance with the principles of the LOPD, communicate any variation of the same to the address of MUDINMAR, Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, or by sending an email to the address [email protected].
The user is reminded that to proceed with the update of their data it is necessary to prove their identity by providing a photocopy of their ID or valid document in law that proves their identity.
MUDINMAR informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request addressed to MUDINMAR at the following address: Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, or one that replaces and communicates in the General Registry of Data Protection. For this purpose, the interested party must send MUDINMAR the written communication indicating the petition or right that they exercise together with a copy of their ID or valid document in law that proves their identity.
To ensure that the website is being well managed and facilitate better navigation within it, both MUDINMAR and the web service provider (s) may be using “cookies” (short text files stored in the user’s browser). ) or “web beacons” (electronic images that allow the website to count the number of visitors and users who have entered a particular website and access certain “cookies”) to store and add information. MUDINMAR may use these tools to track information on its systems and identify categories of web users by points such as IP addresses, domain, browser type and pages visited. This information is reported to the MUDINMAR Webmaster, who uses it to facilitate and improve navigation.
Both “cookies” and “web beacons” store personal information such as names or electronic addresses. MUDINMAR needs your consent to be able to process your information through “cookies” or “web beacons”, so if you are not satisfied with the described data processing and do not wish to give your consent for such purposes, you must refuse the cookies”. However, it should be mentioned that in specific circumstances, access may be denied in certain parts of our site to those visitors and users whose browsers do not allow the use of “cookies” or to those users who do not want to give their consent for such purposes.
MUDINMAR informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and the RDLOPD, it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access , taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, already come from human action or the physical or natural environment and that will only record personal data in files that meet the conditions that they are determined in the merited regulation with respect to their integrity and safety and those of treatment centers, premises, equipment, systems and programs. Likewise, MUDINMAR guarantees the user the fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy regarding the user’s personal data and the duty to keep them.
In relation to the personal data that may be published on this website, it is made known to the user that said data is part of one or more data processing owned and held by MUDINMAR in which they have been incorporated with the prior informed consent of those interested and cannot be freely treated and reproduced by third-party users of the website -or even when reference is made to their origin-.
The personal data published on the website may be images of MUDINMAR executives, advisors or employees, which are published only to publicize the address of each department, which may only be used by third-party users of the website with the sole purpose of knowing the activities carried out in or by MUDINMAR or the activities in which MUDINMAR has collaborated or participated, being expressly prohibited any other uses other than those indicated, including the incorporation of said images to files or data processing.
This website also publishes data of the participants in competitions and / or promotions with the sole purpose of making known the name of the winner of the same and complying with the principles of publicity and transparency that govern the activities that Organized by MUDINMAR.
MUDINMAR is not responsible for the uses that third-party users of the website make in contravention of what is established in this clause, being in any case prohibited any use of published data that is not limited to the informative nature or purpose stated.
MUDINMAR recommends that users use the latest versions of computer programs for Internet browsing given the incorporation of greater security measures.
MUDINMAR also recommends that users use the security mechanisms at their disposal (secure web servers, cryptography, digital signature, firewall, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data to the extent necessary, given that there are risks of impersonation of personality or violation of communication.
MUDINMAR warns users that whenever they provide personal information on the Internet through email, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc., keep in mind that such information can be collected and treated for purposes not desired by users, so MUDINMAR recommends that users inform themselves about the confidentiality and privacy policies of the online sites they visit.
MUDINMAR warns users to keep in mind that, unless they use encryption mechanisms, email on the Internet is not secure. Mail messages and discussion forums may be subject to forgery and impersonation, which should be taken into account whenever they are used. If the user does not want to publish his email address, he must configure his browser so that he does not leave his email address on the web servers he accesses.
Any modification of this policy will be published and warned on the MUDINMAR website and in the policy itself, taking into account the user that, the treatment of the data that he had communicated to MUDINMAR will be governed by the policies and conditions of the data processing valid and published at the time you have provided your personal data to MUDINMAR.
In any case, it will be the user’s responsibility to periodically access the MUDINMAR privacy policies published in order to know the latest version at all times.
MUDINMAR will be grateful for the comments that the user can provide in relation to this privacy and personal data protection policy. For this purpose or to make any queries regarding it, the user may contact MUDINMAR either through the following email [email protected], using the web contact form or by postal mail at the following MUDINMAR address , Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN.
The person responsible for data protection of MUDINMAR is María José Martínez Mellado ([email protected])