International Moving to United States
Information of interest in a move to United States
According to the community Spaniards , United States “is the first destination for migrants in the world”. Mudinmar recalls that immigration has strongly influenced the cultural history of the United States. Since 1998, Bill Clinton took out policies for integration of immigrants.
Since 2006, the country accepts more legal immigrants as permanent residents than any other country in the world.
The main documents you need to provide:
- Copy of ID,
- Passport copy,
- List of Content and
- Documents for customs. This will be e-mailed to you, and will require your signature
Save money with a shared moving
Shared moving, or groupage, allows you to use the same container for shipping of merchandise and goods by plane or boat. It is difficult to complete an entire container with a move, so why not share the container and save on your move?
The documents will need to import:
- Passport copy of the page with the photo.
- and visa or residence permit, or otherwise copy of THIS (these original documents may be requested on arrival);
You must also complete and sign the documents for customs that we will provide:
- Customs Form 3299, “Statement to the free entry of unaccompanied articles”;
- Additional declaration for personal and household effects unaccompanied;
- “Authorization office” for agents in destination can act on their behalf against the corresponding Customs;
- and inventory (packing list) in English.
Keep in mind that the items listed as “PBO” (packed by owner) or “Misc” (Various) are not acceptable.
US cities where you can make your move easy
In addition to the cities that stand out in the guide Spanish expatriate in USA, Mudinmar wants to dedicate a special section for the city of New York, caressed by the Hudson River. One of the places that tops the rankings of cities with better quality of life. In Mudinmar we know that it is impossible to summarize the sights of such a cosmopolitan city. But … who has not heard of Battery Park, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge or Central Park? Without forgetting cathedrals and prestigious universities. Located within the state No. 11 (NYS), it has more than eight million people, spread over five districts.
The city of Miami is located In the southeastern part of Florida, more specifically between Everglades and the Atlantic.All the travel guides agree on one thing: Miami is different. The weather is warm throughout the year (annual average of 24 degrees).
The capital of the United States (Washington D.C.) has more than six million people and it is located in the West region (Pacific Division). It is located on the banks of the Potomac River and is surrounded by the states of Virginia, Maryland west and north, east and south.
The name Maryland ( “Land of Mary”) honors the Queen Henrietta Maria of France, wife of King Charles I of England. Baltimore, the state capital, is an independent city, and the most populous as well. Mudinmar recommends consulting the comprehensive list of cities and villages in Maryland. Annapolis is the capital, and Wheaton, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Baltimore and Bethesda are named among the most important cities.
Customs Information US
The Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (CBP English) is located in Washington DC Mudinmar will help you complete all the steps necessary to carry out successfully you international moving. Before we advise you to see this page about immigration agencies in the United States:
- Aboard the flight, they will be given customs and immigration documents. If you are not a US citizen, you must file Form I-94. If it is, then no. All passengers must complete a customs declaration form. This form is required for US citizens both and foreigners.
- Off the plane, follow the prompts that guide international arrivals, immigration and customs.
- Delivery passport to the immigration officer scanned and validated. It will also be with the forms, following the above procedure.
- Follow the signs of “baggage claim”.
- The next stop is the custom: if you have nothing to declare, you can go on.
Services available on arrival to the United States
- Destination storage: we can offer storage service in any city in the USA.
- Insurance: We recommend insurance for transoceanic or transcontinental shipments. Remember that we do not ensure customer packaged goods.
- Delivery destination: You can choose the day of delivery for services door to door. Our agents in the USA, with whom we maintain close cooperation, will advise you on all the details of home delivery with the relevant restrictions.
Thirty to forty days from ship ‘s departure, depending on the distance of the city or province of the port of entry.
Search accommodation in USA
Finding accommodation in such a large country can be difficult. In some cities like New York demand it is very high, and rents reach exorbitant prices. However, in general, the offer is varied: Please note that Americans frequently change residence (removals are typical East Coast to the West). In line with what is most common in the US than normal are unfurnished dwellings. See Just Landed to get all the information about accommodation in the United States.
Uses and customs US
In a country as large and diverse as the United States is impossible to speak of a single virtue level of cultural wealth. According to census data, in 2000 11% of people living in the US were born abroad. Most immigrants come from Mexico, the Caribbean, Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China, 5.8% are from South America, and the remaining 20% is divided between such different nations together as the Philippines, Central America, India and Central Asian countries and the Middle East. The variety is also reflected in the weather, “from Alaska to the desert of Arizona, Niagara Falls on the border with Canada or the beaches of California, the cornfields ‘midwest’ or the most cosmopolitan cities on the planet” as noted Universia . Regarding the own parties:
- Third Monday in January: Martin Luther King memorial day.
- Third Monday of February: Presidents Day
- July 4: Independence Day
- September: Labor Day
- November 11 (after Halloween): Veterans Day American war
- Last Thursday of November: Thanksgiving Day
Cities and states where we offer service
We serve in all of these US states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Colorado, Conneticut, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idazo , Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsilvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
We serve all these cities in the United States: Montgomery, Birmingham, Juneau, Anchorage, Phoenix, Little Rock, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Raleigh, Charlotte, Columbia, Denver, Hartford, Bridgeport, Bismarck, Fargo, Pierre, Sioux Falls, Dover Wilmingtom, Tallase, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Honolulu, Boise, Indianapolis, Des Moines, Topeka, Wichita, Frankfort, Louisville, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Portland, Augusta, Annapolis, Baltimore, Boston, Lansing, Detroit, Saint Paul, Minneapolis Jackson, Kansas City, Helena, Billings, Lincoln, Omaha, Carson City, Las Vegas, Trenton, Netwark, Concord, Manchester, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Columbus, Salem, Portland, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Providence, Nashville, Memphis, Austin , Houston, Salt Lake City, Montpellier, Burglington, Richmond, Virginia Beach, Charleston, Olympia, Seattle, Madison, Milwaukee and Cheyenne.