Moving to Alicante
International removals to Alicante
In Mudinmar, we have been carrying out international moving services for more than 30 years. We are a pioneer moving company in the international moving sector in Spain. With delegations in Madrid and Valencia, we accommodate the storage and storage of goods in our warehouses during your move. In addition to our warehouses in two of the main cities of Spain, we have a fleet of vehicles adapted to cover all transport needs: From the transport of a conventional move to another type of transport of more specific goods such as the transport of works of art, transport of pianos, transport of vehicles …
We offer moving services to Alicante from anywhere in the world! We take care of your move to Alicante from Africa, Asia, Latin America, Europe and North America. You can call +34 963 974 383 to see if we offer international moving services in your home country.
Moving service to Alicante
In Mudinmar we carry out moving services to Alicante. If you want to move to Alicante, we take care of all the procedures related to moving and moving:
- Preparation of free moving budget to Alicante with information on the price of the move.
- Packaging of your belongings, furniture and all kinds of objects that you want to take with you in your international move to Alicante.
- Transportation of furniture and equipment to your next place of residence in Alicante.
- We carry out the unpacking and assembly of furniture in the chosen moving destination.
- We deal with the management of customs procedures and other documents necessary for moving to Alicante.
- Advice by our agents on issues related to moving.
- Storage service in our warehouses in Madrid and Valencia.
Budget for moving to Alicante
The first step to start your move to Alicante is to request the budget for your international move. By completing our form with your moving information (addresses, moving volume, name, telephone number and contact email …) we can send you your free and personalized moving quote to Alicante. After the preparation of the budget, our commercial agents will contact you to facilitate the budget without obligation and give you all the information related to the moving service to Alicante (transfer, price of the move, transport route …).
It is important to keep in mind that the price of a move to Alicante will depend on several factors and variable costs such as delivery and collection addresses, the geopolitical situation of the country from which the move to Alicante is ordered or the circumstances of the transfer. In any case, our agents work every day to offer the best moving service to Alicante and taking into account your needs to ensure that your international move to Alicante is a success.
Associated moving services to Alicante
In Mudinmar we offer complementary services of international removals, to cover all the needs you may have during your move to Alicante.
Relocation services: We look for your home, we guide you in your new city and we deal with immigration and taxation procedures when you move to Alicante.
International vehicle transport: We transport your vehicle to your next place of residence in Alicante. We perform export services to Alicante and import vehicles to Spain.
International pet transport: We take your pet to Alicante so you can be together in your new home.
Transport of works of art: We offer logistic services for the transport of your works of art to Alicante.
Car transport to Alicante
In Mudinmar we take care of the international transport of vehicles from your country of origin to Alicante. We have assistance cranes equipped with a ramp for loading and unloading, and an adequate transport fleet to transfer your vehicle (car or motorcycle) on your international move to Alicante.
In addition, we provide both import and export service of vehicles to Alicante, being able to import cars and motorcycles from Spain and export all kinds of vehicles to your next destination.
We also manage procedures related to the transport of vehicles: Registration of the vehicle, customs clearance, payment of taxes and fees, compilation of the necessary documentation, etc.
Pet transport to Alicante
Do not leave behind that furry member of your family so special in your home country during your next move to Alicante, thanks to the international pet transport service provided by our division specialized in relocation and immigration services, you can always take your pet with you.
We move your pet to Alicante so you don’t have to leave it and ensure that it stays with you in your next home. We take care of the collection of documents necessary for the transfer, verification of vaccines in order, collection of the pet, accompaniment during the shipment and reception of the same once it has reached its destination in Alicante.
International moving to Alicante
Alicante is a Spanish city, capital of the Alicante county, one of three that make up the region of Valencia.It was originally a port city located on the Mediterranean coast. Its population has 335,052 inhabitants.
Alicante has an arid Mediterranean climate throughout the year, where rainy days are scarce and concentrated in the periods September and October. Temperatures range between 17 and 6.3 degree Celsius in January and 30.8 and 21.2 in August, with an average annual temperature of 18.3 ° C.As for the annual oscillation, winters are mild and summers are hot sometimes reaching 40 ° C.
What to see in Alicante
- Esplanade of Spain: Built on the old pier during the twentieth century. It consists of 6,000,000 tesserae drawing a wavy colorful mosaic. The promenade is more than 500 meters long and has four rows of palm trees, which has become the identity for alicantinos and the symbol for tourism. In the 90s it was restored and renovated. It also known for the as the Promenade des Martyrs, before the Spanish Civil War.
- Canalejas Park: Located below the Esplanade of Spain. It is characterized by large old trees. At the park entrance it has two decorative fountains and stone sculptures representing lions and dogs.
- The Palm Grove Park: Located at the southern entrance of Alicante. It has hundreds of palm trees and abundant local vegetation, lake and waterfalls that can be visited in small boats.
- Parque Lo Morant: The largest city park. Located in the north of the city of Alicante where one can find pine forests, playground, picnic areas, a small lake and sports areas.
- Ereta Park: Located on the slopes of Mount Benacantil, and where we can enjoy the spectacular views of the city. From there one can see Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, the renovated wall that works as the Castle entrance, the Port and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Juan Pablo II Park: It is the third largest park in Alicante. It is located in an area called PAU-1 or new San Blas, oval. It has a children’s area and a number of palm trees.
Directions and inland transport
PLANE: The airport “El Altet” is 9 km away, in the town of Elche. It is an international airport, which is in sixth place in Spain. It is considered the most profitable airport in Spain.
RAILWAY: Currently there are 3 lines in operation connecting the city with its surroundings and nearby towns. These commuter lines are managed by two different operators. One is FGV and Renfe-Operadora, Public Enterprise under the Ministry of Public Works of Spain that has commuter trains in most major Spanish cities, serving with 2 lines and with 3 stations in the municipality of Alicante: Terminal Alicante Station(C1 and C3), San Gabriel Station(C1) and University of Alicante (C3) Station.
It also has long distance lines: AVE (Alicante-Madrid), ALVIA (Alicante-Galicia / Asturias / Cantabria), EURMED (Alicante-Valencia-Barcelona), Talgo (Murcia-Alicante-Valencia-Barcelona-Montpellier).
Mudinmar Moving services in Alicante
Mudinmar offers the following services to make your move to Alicante, the rest of the Peninsula, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands or to any international destination:
- Alicante international moving to any destination
- Storage in Alicante
- Furniture logistics and deliveries to individuals
- Relocations and offices
- Relocation services
- Customs Services
- External elevators or cranes lift