International removal to The Philippines
Moving to Philippines
Do you want to move to Philippines? At Mudinmar, we have been offering international moving services and moving people and families to any part of the world for more than 30 years.
Our team of international movers, will answer your questions about the requirements to enter your furniture moving to Philippines. We will also put you in contact with experts in international mobility, in case you wish to receive advice on how to apply for your visa or work visa in Philippines if you are moving.
Moving services to Philippines
These are the services we provide for removals to Philippines :
- Collection of the move from the home of origin.
- Packing of furniture, household goods and household goods for their safe transportation.
- Door to door transportation from your residence to your next home in Philippines.
- Delivery of the move to the destination property in Philippines.
- Support with obtaining the necessary documents for the international move to Philippines.
- Personalised customer service by our team specialised in international removals.
More services for your move to Philippines
At Mudinmar, we know that moving is much more than moving furniture, it is moving a whole life. That’s why we want to make your international move to Philippines easier with these services.
- International vehicle transportation to Philippines .
- International transport of pets to Philippines
- International relocation of works of art to Philippines
International removal services
Looking at other international destinations besides Philippines to make your move? We can help you move to anywhere in the world.
Request a quote now for your move to Philippines or any other international destination you wish to relocate to. As soon as possible, we will send you an email with your free international moving quote, so you can know in advance all the details of your international move: Moving time, estimated price, moving information…
Cities in Jordan to which we carry out removals
At Mudinmar we carry out removals to the main cities in Philippines :
- Moving to Manila
- Moving to Quezon
- Moving to Davao
- Moving to Antipolo
Do you want to know if we also do removals to another city in Philippines that is not listed? Fill in our web form with the destination address and receive an answer together with your free international moving quote.
Useful information about your relocation to the Philippines
Moving is always a complex process. That’s why at Mudinmar we want to make sure you don’t have any more stress than you should and we are here to help you make your relocation easy.
If you are going to move to The Philippines or any of its islands or cities (Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan, Davao or Cebu) Let us know! We can help you.
The Philippines is an island country in Southeast Asia in the Pacific Ocean. It is made up of more than 7000 islands, classified in three large groups: Luzon Island, Visayan Islands, and Mindanao Island.
Economy in The Philippines
Considered to have one the 50 strongest economies in the world, The Philippines is a comerical partner to other economic powers such as the United States, China, Japan and Singapore. Its main sources of income are exports and tourism.
Climate in The Philippines
Due to its geography, The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate, warm and humid (with temperatures ranging between 21ºC and 32 ºC). In The Philippines there are three seasons: the warm dry season (March-May) the rainy season (June-November) and the mild dry season (December-January).
Main Cities in The Philippines
- Moving to Manila: capital of the Philippines, Manila is the second most populated city in the country, with over 1.5 million inhabitants.
- Moving to Quezon City: the most populated city in The Philippines (near to 3 million inhabitants) and the richest urban centre in the country.
- Moving to Caloocan: it makes up, together with Manila and Quezon City, what is known as Gran Manila.
- Moving to Davao: it is this third most populated city in The Philippines and its economy is mainly based in agriculture, principally in large plantain, coffee and pineapple plantations.