International Moving to Japan
International moving to Japan
Would you like to move to Japan? Get your free moving quote today with detailed price and service information. We have been carrying removals around the world for over 30 years thanks to our vast network of expert global moving agents in more than 148 countries worldwide. Our international moving services include:
- Door to door moving service to Japan
- Free moving quote to Japan
- Handling of necessary documentation and customs formalities
- Packing the move with our own materials
- Personalized attention and advice from our expert international movers
- Possibility of storage service in our warehouses.
Other services for your move to Japan
If you want to take care of every detail in your move to Japan, you can complete your international relocation with our additional moving services:
- International vehicles transport. We take your car, motorcycle or vehicle to Japan. We take care of transportation, documentation management and obtaining new license plates so that you can continue to circulate.
- International pets transport. We manage the transfer of your pet (dog, cats, birds, reptiles…) through our division specialized in transporting animals and pets: Relomar.
- Relocation services. Adapt quickly to Japan, before, during and after your move. We help you with your installation in the country: Advice to expatriates, housing search, support with the registration of supplies, etc.
Main destinations for relocation to Japan
Japan is one of the top moving destinations in Asia. These are some of the locations we recommend for your international relocation:
- International moving to Tokyo
- International moving to Yokohama
- International moving to Osaka
- International moving to Nagoya
- International moving to Sapporo
- International moving to Kobe
Request an immediate quote for your move to Japan
No obligation, free moving quote from anywhere in the world.Request a quote for your move to Japan
Useful information about your relocation to Japan
Japan is an island country in East Asia, located in the Pacific Ocean and surrounded by the Sea of Japan, the Sea of Okhotsk and the East China Sea.
Climate in Japan
Japan has a mild, rainy climate with high humidity levels. The four seasons are easily distinguished, with colder temperatures and occasional snowfall in winter and autumn and milder and drier in spring and summer.
Bear in mind that Japan also has nine ecoregions which reflect the climate and geography of the island: from rainforests to leafy overgrown forests in the mild regions to conifer forests in the colder areas.
Documentation and customs for your move to Japan
Before moving to Japan you need to bear in mind the need for certain documentation. Take special care and observe the following recommendations:
- Ensure your passport is valid.
- Obtain a visa or the relevant permission needed for the duration of your stay.
- If you wish to import a vehicle, follow the instructions released by the customs department.
- A Spanish driving licence can be exchanged for a Japanese licence by following these instructions.