International removal to Bahrain
Removals to Bahrain
At Mudinmar we have been moving internationally for more than 30 years. We make your move to Bahrain from anywhere in the world. Our moving services to Bahrain include:
- Free moving to Bahrain quote with detailed information.
- Packing of belongings, furniture and items you want to include in your moving list to Bahrain.
- Door to door service and transportation of the move to your next place of residence in Bahrain.
- Assembling and disassembling of furniture, appliances and moving items.
- Arrangement of customs formalities and other documents required for the move to Bahrain.
- Personalised advice from our movers.
- Furniture storage service in our warehouses in Spain.
Price of moving to Bahrain
The price of a move to Bahrain depends on the circumstances of the move: distance between the place of origin and the moving destination in Bahrain, the state of access to the houses, obtaining permits, current cost of transport, total volume of the move…
Below, we show the estimated price of moving a three-room home to Bahrain.
Price for moving to Bahrain from €2,775 with shared moving shipment.
Additional moving services to Bahrain
At Mudinmar we offer complementary moving services to cover any additional needs in your move to Bahrain.
- Relocation services: We look for your home, organise a destination tour and offer support with immigration and taxation formalities for your move to Bahrain.
- International vehicle transportation: We take your vehicle on your move to Bahrain.
- International pet transport: We move your pet to Bahrain so that you can continue to enjoy their company after the move.
- Transport of works of art: We transport your works of art, antiques and pieces of artistic value to Bahrain.
Vehicle transport to Bahrain
We take your car or motorbike to your moving destination in Bahrain. Our international vehicle transportation service is designed to take your vehicle on your next international move.
- Loading and unloading with ramp-assist cranes
- Transporting vehicles to Bahrain by sea
- Management of customs formalities
- Handling of transport documents
- Vehicle registration and registration
- Obtaining temporary registration plates
- Payment of taxes and duties
- Taking out insurance
- Technical inspection of the vehicle, car or motorbike
Pet transport to Bahrain
We take your pet on your move to Bahrain. Our division specialised in relocation services and international pet transportation will take care of moving your pet (dog, cat, bird, rodent, reptile…) to your next place of residence or destination in Bahrain.
We take care of: Collecting documents for the transfer, checking vaccinations, collecting the pet, transporting, accompanying during the shipment and receiving the pet on arrival in Bahrain.
Insurance for your move to Bahrain
Based on our extensive experience as professional movers, we recommend taking out full-risk insurance to mitigate any incidents that may arise during the transportation of your move. Together with your free international moving to Bahrain quote, we will provide you with the minimum cost of your full-risk insurance.
Our agents will inform you of the benefits and cost of taking out comprehensive insurance for your move to Bahrain.
Prohibited items for your move to Bahrain
- Firearms and ammunition
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs or prohibited substances
- Aerosols or flammable products
- Live plants
- Offensive material and pornography
- Food in general
International removals to Bahrain
At Mudinmar, we have been making thousands of moves around the world possible for more than three decades. We are a pioneering company in the global mobility and international removals sector.
We have offices in the main cities of Spain, Madrid and Valencia; and warehouses in the port enclaves of the peninsula, as well as the Canary and Balearic Islands.
We make your move to Bahrain from anywhere in the world, with the possibility of temporarily storing your moving belongings (furniture storage service) and bring your car or motorbike to Bahrain.
Cheap Shared Removals to Bahrain
Do you want to make your move to Bahrain cheaper? Make your move shared or in groupage and save up to 50% in the shipment of your move to Bahrain.
To make a cheap shared move, you group together several moves in the same sea container and transport the moving goods by ship or road to Bahrain.
With shared removals, transport costs are reduced. It is not the same to send an empty container with only one move as it is to fill a container with several shared moves and split the cost of transportation. Shared removals can significantly reduce the total cost of the move.
Useful information on your move to Bahrain
In Mudinmar we carry out removals to the main cities of Bahrain.
Bahrain or Bahrain is an island state on the Asian continent, with its capital in the city of Manama, which is located near the west coast of the Persian Gulf. Its largest island, 55km long and 18km wide, is connected by a bridge, known as the King Fahd Causeway, to Saudi Arabia.
Economy in Bahrain
Like most countries in the region, Bahrain’s economy is based primarily on oil, although it also has significant reserves of natural gas.
Another growing factor in the economy is the service sector, which is growing with the attraction of tourism. Bahrain is home to the Bahrain International Circuit, where Formula 1 races are held.
Climate in Bahrain
Bahrain has a hot and humid climate. In the hottest period (May-October) the average temperature is 38°C, with no rainfall. The cooler period (November-April) has an average temperature of 15°C, with light rainfall.
Culture and Art
Bahrain is generally regarded as one of the most open and liberal countries in the region, not only because of its modern infrastructure, but also because its economic development has led to the creation of an indigenous middle-class population. Although Islam is the majority religion, there are also small communities of other religions (Catholics and Jews), which is possible due to the tolerance of the Bareinis.
It is also worth noting that Bahrain currently has a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Qal’at Al Bahrain, ancient port and capital of Dilmun.
- Traditional oil industry, a testimony to an island economy