International Removal to Peru
Removal services to Peru
Would you like to move to Peru? Get your free moving quote today with detailed price and service information. We have been carrying removals around the world for over 30 years thanks to our vast network of expert global moving agents in more than 148 countries worldwide. Our international moving services include:
- Door to door moving service to Peru
- Free moving quote to Peru
- Handling of necessary documentation and customs formalities
- Packing the move with our own materials
- Personalized attention and advice from our expert international movers
- Possibility of storage service in our warehouses.
Other services for your move to Peru
If you want to take care of every detail in your move to Peru, you can complete your international relocation with our additional moving services:
- International vehicles transport. We take your car, motorcycle or vehicle to Peru. We take care of transportation, documentation management and obtaining new license plates so that you can continue to circulate.
- International pets transport. We manage the transfer of your pet (dog, cats, birds, reptiles…) through our division specialized in transporting animals and pets: Relomar.
- Relocation services. Adapt quickly to Peru, before, during and after your move. We help you with your installation in the country: Advice to expatriates, housing search, support with the registration of supplies, etc.
Main removals destinations in Peru
Japan is one of the top moving destinations in South America. These are some of the locations we recommend for your international relocation:
- International moving to Arequipa
- International moving to Cusco
- International moving to Lima
- International moving to Trujillo
Useful information about your relocation to Peru
Peru is located in the west of South America and borders with Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia and Chile. It is the third biggest country in South America and one of the most extensive in the world. The country is part of the consultative team of the Antarctic Treaty and has a scientific station, Machu Picchu. The capital is Lima, a large metropolis, the gastronomy capital.
What to see in your moving to Peru
Peru is a country full of mystery, adventure and activities for everyone. Here are 10 of the best destinations in Peru:
- Arequipa and Valle del Colca: The city of Arequipa is also known as the “White City” whose historical center is recognised as a World Heritage Site due to its colonial constructions. The Colca valley and Colca canyon are protected natural areas.
- Chiclayo: Called the city of friendship and of big historical and archeological interest.
- Cuzco – Machu Picchu – Camino Inca: The biggest attractions in Peru.
- Iquitos and Amazon River: Ideal place for lovers of ecological tourism.
Other stand out places are Titicaca Lake, the Nazca Lines, Paracas, Tambopata and Trujillo.
Culture in Peru
Getting to know the culture in Peru can help you in settling in the country after moving to Peru.
The official language in Peru is Spanish, although other languages are also spoken. Constitutionally and culturally recognised are Quechua and Aymara. The biggest religion is Catholicism, inherited from the Spanish.
Peruvians hold their own with festivals, with over 3000 popular festivals each year; patron saints, processions, carnivals and rituals. A good palate is also part of Peruvian culture with a variety of flavors and aromas with diversity in its agricultural production, microclimates, varied geography and multiple cultures.