International Moving to Majorca / Mallorca
Information of interest in a move to Majorca
Spain has a varied climate; a climate with three distinct climatic zones, distinguished by their geographical position and elevation. The Mediterranean climate is the primary or dominant climate in Spain. It is characterized by warm and generally dry summers and cool, wet winters.
Culturally, Spain is a Western country. Almost every aspect of Spanish life is permeated by its Roman heritage, making Spain one of the major Latin countries of Europe. Spanish culture is marked by strong historic ties to Catholicism, which played a pivotal role in the country’s formation and subsequent identity.
Many of our movings are from the islands to the mainland and vice versa. We have special prices because we work with a large number of moves each month, so we can offer substantial advantages compared to our competitors. Check the discounts and savings you can obtain by sharing the costs of moving with other customers.
Looking for accomodation in Mallorca
The Balearic islands offer a wide variety of accommodation suitable to all tastes and budgets. Hotels, apartments, guesthouses, hostels; on the coast or in the mountains and in the city or in a rural setting. This variety of establishments allow us to enjoy its beaches, the charm of its people and the direct contact with nature.
Services available on arribal to Majorca
- Destination storage: we can offer storage service in any city in Spain.
- Insurance: We recommend hiring insurance for transoceanic or transcontinental shipments. Remember that we do not ensure costumer packaged goods.
- Delivery destination: You can choose the day of delivery for services door to door. Our agents in Spain will advise you on all the details of home delivery with the relevant restrictions.
International moving additional services in the Balearic Islands
International Moving MUDINMAR can deliver the following services in the Balearic Islands:
- Shipping any type of vehicle: motorcycles, cars, boats, etc.
- You can choose between different delivery services: groupage, consolidated, partial shipments, shipping containers (Canary Islands) pick-up and service to your door
- Services for professionals. national or international cast of new furniture.
- Business moving (office moving, moving companies or executives) from any Spanish or international city to Balearic Islands.
- Relocation services for businesses, managers or executives including housing search, school, high supplies, family assistance, etc.
- Customs clearance of exports and imports (Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and third countries)
In addition, our staff offers information on transportation and formalities necessary documentary in each case, offering the best option for your international move in the Balearic Islands.
Duration of moving to Majorca
The transit time depends on the type of service chosen, groupage or exclusive, national or international moving and the distance to the Balearic Islands. Ranges from 4-10 days from collection of the move.
Full-service national moving to the Balearic Islands
MUDINMAR Movings we can perform a full door to door service to the Balearic Islands, which includes dismantling removal, repack, make the permitting of parking and delivery in a time-efficient way. This service also includes, unpacking, assembling furniture and collection of waste material at the same time of the move.
If it were an international move to the Balearic Islands, MUDINMAR would perform all necessary administrative procedures.
MUDINMAR Movings has all the necessary materials for the protection and care of their personal belongings for moving to the Balearic Islands:
- Standard cardboard boxes of various sizes
- Boxes for fragile items, dishes, bottles …
- Plastic boxes
- Plastic bubble / bullkraft
- Sofa covers and mattress (all sizes)
MUDINMAR International Moving to the Balearic Islands
The Balearic Islands are an archipelago located in the Mediterranean Sea and consists of 5 islands and several islets. Mallorca, Menorca and Cabrera are the Gimnesias; Ibiza and Formentera the Pitiusas, in Greek “islands of pine trees”.
Its climate, beaches and cultural and leisure activities make these islands a place visited by tourists of all nationalities. Tourism is the main source of income. More tourists are visiting the islands, especially British and Germans. The textile, leather and footwear, are the other main source of economic activity.
On this island we can combine rest and leisure. In its wonderful beaches and coves we can enjoy water sports, windsurfing, sailing, diving and hiking,and excursions on a horseback or bicycle. The nightlife offers tranquility and beautiful landscapes or the frenetic activity in their local and world famous nightclubs.
MUDINMAR are specialist in international movings, you can perform groupage and international transport in the Balearic Islands, from the Balearic Islands to the Canary Islands and to any international destination.